Future Fleet IVMS solutions are compliant with all major Australian mining companies including Santos, BHP, Rio Tinto, Arrow Energy, Origin, QGC, Saipem etc.
It is not uncommon for drivers to be working alone in remote & hazardous terrain. Unfortunately drivers are at risk of accidents and incidents involving company vehicles leading to injury, expensive vehicle damage, high maintenance on goings and sadly fatality.
Fortunately Future Fleet provides businesses, within the mining and resource sector, with a total solution customised to support various health and safety regulations. The Future Fleet IVMS Mining Solution and Mandown Solution is specifically designed for driver safety and fatigue management.
Benefits of the Future Fleet IVMS Mining Solution and Mandown Solution include:
- Real-time vehicle tracking and hazardous area alerts
- Mine site map overlays, up to date mapping imagery of mine sites
- Monitor driver behaviours, manage excessive speeding in geo-fences, harsh braking and much more
- Enhance driver safety and awareness
- Know where your staff are in the case of an emergency
- Faster response times to emergency situations
- Movement in and out of restricted areas
The Future Fleet IVMS and Mandown Solutions are rugged in design and include a Next G compliant smart tracking device with optional satellite coverage. This ensures total coverage in the remotest of areas. The solution comes with an emergency man down transmitter, in vehicle emergency alert button/switch, driver behaviour alerts and reports, accident or incident alerts and reports, G force sensor and Geo-boundary 'No Go' Danger Zone alerts and reports.
For more information contact Future Fleet on 07 3286 3220 or complete the form below