Kicking off 2022 with Keolis Downer
2022 is off to a great start at Future Fleet
8 months ago we congratulated Keolis Downer on being awarded a new Transport for NSW contract to operate and maintain bus services in Sydney’s Northern Beaches and Lower North Shore. This will see the use of improved technology from bus safety, economic reliability, and passenger comfort.
We are proud to announce that we will be supporting Keolis Downer with our Bus & Coach Telematics Solution fit out starting this week. This 400 telematics rollout is expected to be completed on schedule by the end of March.
Future Fleets’ specialised bus & coach telematics solution provides Keolis Downer with the following features:
- The latest in 4G enterprise grade tracking technology
- State of the art secure fleet management platform
- Driver ID shift tag on and off
- Second by second tracking capture to ensure route schedule compliance
- Extensive reporting modules
- Data Interphase to the local transport authorities for instant compliance reporting
- Live driver behaviour monitoring and in cab alert coaching
This project will also introduce 125 electric buses into the fleet creating more sustainable journeys and reduced environmental impact. We have worked closely with the Queensland bus manufacturer of this project, ensuring our telematics technology is ready for this phase of the rollout.
This is our fourth contract with Keolis Downer nationally and represents a longstanding relationship between our organisations and their continued trust in our solutions, reliability of our products and our ongoing aftersales service and support track record.
We look forward to more announcements from Keolis Downer over the next few months.
Richard Saad and Team Future Fleet.