Mining and resources
Future Fleet IVMS solutions are compliant with all major Australian mining companies including Santos, BHP, Rio Tinto, Arrow Energy, Origin, QGC, Saipem etc.
It is not uncommon for drivers to be working alone in remote & hazardous terrain. Unfortunately drivers are at risk of accidents and incidents involving company vehicles leading to injury, expensive vehicle damage, high maintenance on goings and sadly fatality.
Fortunately Future Fleet provides businesses, within the mining and resource sector, with a total solution customised to support various health and safety regulations. The Future Fleet Mix Telematics IVMS Mining Solution and GPS Man Down Solution are specifically designed for driver safety, fatigue management and mine site regulations.
Benefits of the Future Fleet Mix Telematics IVMS Mining Solution and Man Down Solution include:
- Compliant with major mine sites
- Approved Safer Together spec ( for more information on Safer Together See our FAQs & Specifications)
- Real-time vehicle tracking and hazardous area alerts
- Mine site map overlays, up to date mapping imagery of mine sites
- Monitor driver behaviours, manage excessive speeding in geo-fences, harsh braking and much more
- Enhance driver safety and awareness
- Know where your staff are in the case of an emergency
- Faster response times to emergency situations
- Movement in and out of restricted areas
Future Fleet IVMS & Man Down Solutions are rugged in design and include a 3G compliant smart tracking device with optional Iridium satellite coverage. This ensures total coverage in the remotest of areas. Future Fleet solutions feature a range of options including an emergency man down transmitter, in-vehicle emergency alert button/switch, driver behaviour alerts and reports, accident or incident alerts and reports, G-force sensor and Geo-boundary ‘No Go’ Danger Zone alerts and reports.
For more information on Future Fleet IVMS & Man Down Solutions give us a call on 07 3286 3220