idrive AI Camera Solution
The facts according to the Australian transport industry
“Driver fatigue or drowsy driving is a safety hazard for the road transport industry. The main causes of fatigue are not enough sleep, driving at night (when you should be asleep) and working or being awake for a long time.
It is important for all companies to be aware of the signs of fatigue and distraction within their fleet”.
The facts internationally
Distracted/Fatigued driving is the number one factor contributing to the global increase in commercial vehicle accidents.
Fueled by data. Driven by technology.
750 Million kms captured, consumed and analysed every year by the AI machine learning intelligence to produce the most accurate actionable management reports that will drive the following organisational benefits
- Operating cost savings
- Safety and driver accountability
- Better industry compliance actions
Gain tangible savings against these cost centres
Powered by best of breed
- HD 1080 vision capture of driver & roadside
- Infrared LED for low-light recording & night vision
- 8 core processor with embedded AI for advanced computing
- OLED Display for in-cab alerts
- Wired Panic Button
Machine learning innovation
- Intelligent AI safety triggers and warning for real-time in-cab alerts
- Distracted and drowsy driver detection to prevent accidents
- Facial recognition automatically identifies drivers for accurate data & reports
- Accident prediction detects potential accidents, sends alert to fleet manager
Connected to everything
- Built in Bluetooth 4.2 + BLE for in-cab device and vehicle integrations
- WIFI and 4G LTE to upload event footage to the cloud
- Embedded neutral -network
The idrive camera monitoring solution, 25 years in development
It’s the only camera solution with the following embedded real-time technology
- Facial recognition
- Seatbelt compliance
- Fatigued and drowsy driver detection
- Alcohol presence detection
- Cognitive and physical distraction
- Safe distance warning
- Moderate and excessive speeding
- Harsh acceleration and stopping
- Harsh cornering
More features launching in Quarter 4 2020
Operational & AI Driver Safety Capture
The idrive AI technology tracks and captures the following events, alerts the driver in real-time as well as send event notifications to management based on set thresholds.
Facial Recognition by idrive
The camera creates a database of driver templates and looks to match the face that is captured at the time of ignition with a template that has previously been logged as authorized driver by the fleet manager. A Video Event is triggered when the camera cannot match the face to any template in the system.
Safe Distance Warning by idrive
An event is recorded and uploaded into the cloud when the driver breaches the safe driving distance from the vehicle in front of them. Calibration by vehicle category and road characteristics requires only 10 minutes per vehicle.
Drowsy Driver Detection by idrive
The camera detects the eyelid aperture of the driver and determines whether the eye report ratio is within the personal mean, at an interval of 2.5 seconds. If the ratio is lower, a recording of the event is captured and in-cab alerts warn the driver.
Seatbelt Detection by idrive
According to World Health Organization (WHO) wearing a seatbelt reduces the risk of death among drivers and front seat occupants by 45-50%, and the risk of death and serious injuries among rear seat occupants by 25%. Special markers installed on the seatbelt allow computer vision to determine whether a driver is wearing their seatbelt or not.
Intuitive Fleet Management Platform
The iris platform tracks your entire fleet simultaneously for Safety, Efficiency and Compliance.
iris intelligence is designed to automatically monitor fleet metrics, perform complex analytics, and assess risk from driver behaviour trends so that fleet managers can make better faster decisions.
iris gives you full control over which AI features to implement and then we activate them over the air (OTA)
iris is smart, flexible and scalable
Full control over what is important to your organisation …
Setup fleets, departments, drivers, managers
and alert notifications
Set company guidelines against:
Keep tabs on anything, Know everything!
Powerful real-time tracking module with a live in-cab look-in feature
Events Video Capture
Events driven live in-cab alerts with instant notification to nominated managers
Powerful backend logic that lets you understand your fleet performance at a glance with reports that are built for collaboration
Company Performance Reporting
View or export reports by:
- Company score
- Individual driver score
- Daily, weekly or monthly reports
- Exemplary drivers
- Low scoring drivers that need coaching
- Fuel Efficiency Score
- Learn where and when idling occurs
- Determine locations and regions where idling is more common
- Track idling rates, fuel consumption and efficiency trends with reports based on:
- Driver or Vehicle
- Set fuel consumption budgets, idling rate goals and assign them to individuals or teams